Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pie may not be Square

Ok, I've gotten a good amount of knitting done on the pie are square shawl, and I keep coming back to one thing that doesn't seem right - I'm not doubling the stitches all the way to the lace holes that run diagonally down the fronts. My math, and I know I'm counting right, has me ending the doubling well before the eyelet holes on the diagonal ends. I'm almost afraid to keep going because I'll die if all this garter stitch is for nothing. I've looked up pix online and every person seems to have the eyelets from doing yo increases across the increase rows going all the way across, and mine don't. Urgh! Well, I'm going to try to find a way to get this thing stretched out so that I can see whether it's going to work or not before I go any farther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home