Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Knit Hair

Well, I'm happy to announce that I was accepted into the Hallowig Knit Along, hosted by Claudia! The Hallowig pattern is available on Knitty.com. I tried to knit this project back when it was first published but got bored with the ribbing. This KAL is giving me an opportunity to use up some stash yarn and not dent my budget in the least. And, this is something that actually interests me to make & wear - YES, I do plan to wear it! I figure that it'll keep the hair out of my eyes when I'm driving like a crazy woman with my windows open and my stereo blaring! Maybe I should make a yellow or black one to wear in the car, though - a green or pink one might draw some unwanted attention. :)

In other knitting news, I started a crocheted wrap last night with some stash Wool-Ease Sport Weight yarn in Autumn, I got the pattern from the Lion Brand website and happened to have the right yarn in my stash. Only a couple problems so far - one being that I somehow ended off a few stitches in my first row, and didn't work into the right loops on the first half of the 2nd row. It's going to take forever, but it's a mind numbing project and that's what I need some days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home